- Prompt post will temporarily close to new prompts at 2000 comments.
- Forty-eight hours later, post will reopen to new prompts and temporarily close again when 4000 comments are reached.
- Forty-eight hours later, post will reopen to new prompts and permanently close to all new prompts when 5000 comments are reached.
- A new prompt post opens a week later. The posting date for the next prompt post will be edited at the bottom of the current post.
- inception_kink has zero tolerance towards prompts and comments containing personal attacks on other community users and private individuals, bullying, and hate speech. Signed in members who violate this rule will first receive a warning and their comments will be frozen/screened. The second violation will result in banning of that member from the community. Anon comments violating this rule will be deleted.
- If your comment is deleted/screened/frozen and you don't know why, it is up to you to PM a mod or make a comment in the Ask the Mods page.
- Plagiarism will result in an immediate ban.
- Unsolicited concrit is not allowed.
- One prompt per comment.
- Please follow the correct format (see below).
- Include trigger warnings in the subject line. For your reference: Guide to Warnings.
- Please refrain from repeating prompts from the earlier rounds. Search the Delicious account first, and if you're adequately convinced that your prompt isn't a duplicate, you may post it on the current round. A prompt is considered a repeat if it is substantially similar in content to an existing prompt in the meme.
- If your prompt is missing something, such as a subject or a warning, repost it in it’s entirety. It is not enough to reply to your own comment with the missing information. The mods will delete the previous duplicate comment. Relatedly, if your prompt does not have enough information to archive it in delicious, it is breaking this rule and will be deleted.
- Limit yourself to no more than ten prompts per round. Please give the others a chance to post their own prompts. IP logging is turned off so there really is no way for us (the mods) to determine whether this rule is being violated. Nevertheless, we expect you to act responsibly. Let's follow the honor system.
- Alphabetize pairings/threesomes/moresomes. (e.g. Cobb/Eames/Mal)
- Put [RPF] before RPF prompts. (e.g. [RPF] Ellen/Joe)
- For crossover prompts: "[Crossover], Inception Character(s)/Other Character(s), [Fandom]" (e.g. [Crossover], Eames/Sawyer, [Lost])
- No "!" in pairings, only in descriptions. (e.g. Ariadne/Arthur, CFO!Ariadne, CorporateHeadhunter!Arthur)
- Anyone, everyone, no one? Use "Other" (e.g. Robert/Other)
- Put [GEN] before GEN prompts.
In order to make Delicious archiving easier, please use the following names:
- Link to NSFW images/videos. Don't embed.
- Please don't link to locked material. This includes locked communities, even in membership is open.
- Fills may be posted anonymously or not.
- Fills can be anything: fic, art, vid, fanmix, podfic, etc.
- All prompts are open to fills at all times, even if they have been filled in the past or are being currently filled by someone else. Multiple fills are positively encouraged; if something appeals to you then do not be put off creating a new fill by the existence of a prior one.
- To make sure that your newly posted fic is found and properly indexed, please post a comment to the fill list using the prescribed format. The fill list post is for fills only, not feedback. Comments that do not contain fills and random comments will be deleted. As with prompt comments, if your fill is missing information (missing subjects are the most common) or if your html is fudged it will be deleted. Repost such fills.
FILL LIST ::: NEW FILL LIST ::: ROUND 1 ::: ROUND 1 OVERFLOW POST ::: ROUND 2 ::: ROUND 3
ROUND 2 AND 3 OVERFLOW POST ::: ROUND 4 ::: ROUND 5 ::: ROUND 6 ::: ROUND 7 ::: ROUND 8
ROUND 9 ::: ROUND 10 ::: ROUND 11 ::: ROUND 12 ::: ROUND 13 ::: ROUND 14 ::: ROUND 15 ::: FLAT VIEW